MacOS self-hosted solution installation guide
To purchase a license for a self-hosted software, please contact the Customer Support Centre ([email protected]).
1. If Docker is not yet installed on your machine, download it here.
Make sure to pick the right version for your processor.
2. Run the downloaded file, follow the installation instruction.
3. Launch terminal
4. Use credits for the registry (you’ll get these credits from the Client Support Centre) and execute :
echo <PASSWORD> | sudo docker login registry.callabacloud.com — username <USERNAME> — password-stdin
4.1. If the following error occurs
Error saving credentials: error storing credentials — err: exit status 1, out: `Post “http://ipc/registry/credstore-updated": dial unix backend.sock: connect: no such file or directory`
Then you need to run the
command and then run the previous command again.
5. Get docker-compose file and execute
docker-compose -f docker-compose.callaba-cloud.yml up -d
5. You’ll see a dashboard login page.
Username : admin
Password : password
5. Change password to something more original :)