Ubuntu self-hosted solution installation guide
To purchase a license for a self-hosted software, please contact the Customer Support Centre ([email protected]).
1. Install Docker (if it’s not yet installed)
sudo wget -qO- https://get.docker.com/ | sh
2. Use credits for the registry (you’ll get these credits from the Client Support Centre) and execute :
echo <PASSWORD> | sudo docker login registry.callabacloud.com — username <USERNAME> — password-stdin
3. Next, get a docker-compose file and execute
docker-compose -f docker-compose.callaba-cloud.yml up -d
4. Open http://127.0.0.1 in the browser.
Or https://127.0.0.1 (as this is a self-hosted solution, you must allow the browser to login).
5. You’ll see a dashboard login page.
Username : admin
Password : password
5. Change password to something more original :)
If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected]
We will respond to you within 48 hours.